Wednesday, September 3, 2014

shopping confession with PETER ALEXANDER


Today my first born turns 19. Oh my! I cannot believe that I have now have a 19 year old daughter. Last Friday Miss R and myself went shopping at one of our favourite shopping destinations Westfield Parramatta. Main reason for going was to purchase gifts for the birthday girl and to have a little mother daughter time with brunch at my favourite cafe.

I am here to state that I have a huge love for nice pyjamas and my favourite destination is Peter Alexander. I have to purchase a new set each season and I like them to match. I cannot wear mis matched pj's. They have to be a matching or a coordinated set. 



Do you like to wear nice quality pyjamas? 

Where is your favourite shopping destination for them?



linking in with Kimba Likes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished