Tuesday, September 2, 2014

photo outtakes THE RED LIP



 I am not a huge fan of taking photos of myself but I do love taking part in the Fox In Flats style dare challenge. Andrea introduced me to wearing red on my lips a year or two ago and I have just fallen in love with how confident and glamorous you can feel with a little red across the lips. I recommend the Style Dare Challenge for you all. Bringing something new to your everyday and challenging your photo taking to being the best you can be. 

I take a video with different poses and screen shot the ones I like until I am happy with the image and then share. But needless to say It takes awhile to find the one I am happy with.

How do you get the right look and photo image to share on social media?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished