Thursday, September 4, 2014

on trend TIE A SHIRT AROUND YOUR WAIST


I have noticed this trend creeping back into the fashion repertoire of many. I remember doing this in the 90's and when I was in my teen years mainly to disguise a little belly that I had. You could tie the shirt around your hips and hide the belly. This trend made me feel more comfortable with my body.  I will leave it up to my daughters, I think. My eldest daughter Miss R wears a red and black plaid shirt (which belonged to my father) tied around her waist and I have to say I quite like the trend. But personally not for me now. 










Will you take on this trend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished