Monday, September 15, 2014

my BEAUTY ROUTINE




I have really dry skin so moisture is key for my skin.

Firstly I use the Garnier Micellar Water to cleanse my skin. I am new to this product and I just love the convenience of wiping over the face to cleanse.

I am currently moisturising with Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Cream which I have also just started using. I love the fact that it has SPF 30 and moisturises my skin.

I absolutely love the Garnier BB Cream Anti Ageing Cream which I have been using for awhile now. A great everyday colour. 

I have just also started using a MAC Mineralize Powder in medium which I just love. I have not used powders for awhile as they can make my skin feel taught. This one is just perfection.

Clinique True Bronze Bronzer in Sunkissed is just perfect for a little colour, which I am currently using on my cheeks.

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Roast Coffee has been a constant purchase over a number of years for a natural look on my eyelids.

At the end of the day before bed I cleanse off my make up with the Garnier Micellar Water with make up remover pads. Then I use the Nivea Q10 Plus Night Cream, which keeps my skin hydrated well.


What products do you love for your daily beauty routine?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished