Thursday, September 25, 2014

how to wear WHITE JEANS


There is a known fact that people are afraid to wear white jeans. But I say as long as you wear the right underwear. Hey, all I can say is if all shapes and sizes can wear black see through leggings any one can wear white jeans. 

White jeans are hard to most as people are scared to wear white for obvious reasons, Napisan is great. You need to wear nude, seam free underwear as close to your skin tone as possible. Never wear white underwear as they are just as visible as black. 

Most of all wear them with confidence. Keep your look chic and simple. 






Sass and Bide $290.00



Mid Rise Crop Denim Jean




Riders Jeans $99.95







Do you wear white jeans? 

What is your favourite way to style them?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished