Monday, September 29, 2014

beauty THE RED LIP | SHADES FOR EVERYGIRL

red lipstick
        
I am a red lip convert thanks to the lovely Andrea at Fox In Flats who offers style dares to style our day, enticing us to step out of our comfort zone. I have to say that style dare has opened my world with taking a little risk and changing up my everyday. I always thought that the red lip was not for me and since a converted a few years ago I have never looked back and pop on a little red often. 
My two favourites for a red lip 

Lip PencilsClinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm - No. 6 Roomiest Rose



According to The Zoe Report 'finding the right red lipstick is like finding a good mate.' It needs to compliment you and work in every situation - when you find the right one, you just 
know.

red lipstickred lipstick 


TRUE RED - You can never go wrong with a classic red lipstick. A vibrant cherry red with blue undertones to make teeth look super white.

BERRY RED - a deep moody red adds a touch of sophistication.

SOFT RED - if you are a bit more reserved by searching for a red with a peach undertone.

VIBRANT RED - If you do not shy away from wearing bold colours then choose a red shade with a touch of orange.

MERLOT RED - Elegant wine shades are versatile regardless of skin tone and lip shape. Draw focus to your pout with a matte finish. 

You can read more here

The best way to choose the shade for you is to try, try and try until you think 'this is the one.'




Are you a fan of the red lip?

Which shade is for you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished