Friday, September 26, 2014

5 for FRIDAY | TEEN GIRLS BEDLINEN



As many of you, my lovely readers, may already know that we have have just purchased new beds for both my daughters from IKEA. At the moment they have basic linen for their beds and I am looking for something fabulous for my daughters to make it more them and to suit their individual tastes. 

Here are five that I love personally for them, but in the end it will be there choice. My youngest daughter loves Urban Outfitters (she has purchased from there before). My eldest, Miss R, loves real girly prints and pretty colours. where my youngest, Miss B, loves patterns and and neutral tones.

1. Plum + Bow Phoebe $129.00 || 2. Pattern Block $110.00 || 3.  Malin Rund $20.00 ||

4. Real Living Monti $109.00 || High Tea $130.00

Where do you love to buy your bedlinen from?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished