Thursday, July 31, 2014

TIME OUT FOR ME



We all need to take time out and have time to just sit, relax and wind down enjoying what we love. Over the weekend my daughters and I flew to Melbourne for my niece's 18th birthday celebration.


I suffer from migraines, particularly at that certain time of the month when your hormones are all over the place. I also suffer from neck pain and over the last 5-6 days my neck has been really painful. On the Friday we were in Melbourne I spent the day laying around as i had the bad neck pain with a migraine as well and my lovely sister organised a massage from me. (I have never had one before). It was perfection and oh so relaxing.


My favourite way to take time out is to read my magazines. I am a 'magazine aholic' although I have tamed somewhat. Subscribing to one and only purchasing others on a want/need basis.


Add  a little make up and dress to make yourself happy are both little ways to have a little time to make yourself feel fabulous.


Watch a favourite TV show, I have been going to bed early to read and catching up with my TV shows online. 


Read your favourite blogs while having a cuppa of your favourite hot drink/beverage.


Take yourself out for lunch or morning tea, go sit in a cafe and read your favourite magazine, brainstorm with an iPad or iPhone/notebook and watch the people walk past.



How do you make time to just be you?


Joining in with Flog Your Blog Friday




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished