Wednesday, July 9, 2014

STEAL THEIR STYLE | OLIVIA PALERMO | WHAT I WORE





Seed Heritage Shirt $149.00 || Country Road Jeans $119.00 


Nine West Black Flats (on sale) $49.95




Tops



Trenery Cable Knit Poncho (on sale) $69.95 || Witchery Trapeze Tunic $99.95 || Cotton On Pullover $39.95


Chambray Shirts




Mix Apparel - Denim Shirt $25.00 || Chambray Popover Shirt $25.00 || Country Road Shirt $99.95


What do you think, did I pull of Olivia's style? 




Knit from Supre a few years ago. ||  Denim Shirt from Sussan a few seasons back.

Leggings current Country Road $99.95  ||  Leather Boots from Target





- linking in with | Kimba Likes for Wardrobe Wednesday | What I Wore Wednesday


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished