Tuesday, July 1, 2014

START EACH DAY WITH A GRATEFUL HEART



Starting today I am 'starting my day with a grateful heart'. I am planning on enjoying the simple things and appreciating what I have and being grateful.

Day 1. I am not feeling the best today as I have a migraine that just will not let up although the pain is a little duller at the moment. Today I am grateful for my little lavender pack to sooth my head.


If you would like to join me and play along to 'start each day with a grateful heart' snap a little pic of somwthing you are grateful for along with the hashtag #iamgratefuljuly2014 on instagram and or facebook. Then lets look back for all the special little snaps at the end of the month to see how grateful we are. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished