Monday, July 7, 2014

SHOPPING WITH TEENS | SPORTSGIRL



Shopping for teenagers can be an ordeal, although I have a good eye for what both my daughters like but it always good to have them with me. I love them shopping and finding things they love and creating their own style that is just for them.

Miss B my 15 year old is not a great fan of shopping she dislikes crowds and is not a fan of bumping into people. Miss B is at that stage where you she has a little low self esteem. We all go through it at some stage or never really grow out of it. WHy do we let others intimidate how we feel about ourselves?

Over the last month or so Miss B has been shopping up a storm at Sportsgirl.


Flippy Skirt on sale $34.97

Crop Tee $24.95


Flashdance Sweat $49.95 


Mika Boot on sale $55.97

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished