Monday, July 28, 2014

MUM REVELATIONS | KASSIE BLASZAK



Meet Kassie mother of a cute little 18 month old boy. Owner/manager of Branberry and Interknit

1. Where do you reside? 
Melton

2. What is special about where you live? 
Melton is full of young families and it’s actually half way between work (Ballarat) and our family & friends (Melbourne)

3. How long have you had your business? 
12 years

4. What is your favourite childhood memory? 
Going to the botanical gardens in Geelong with my 4 other siblings, running around and having fish & chips for lunch.

5. What are some memories that you like to create for your children? 
Quality family time.

6. Who inspires you and why? 
My husband’s parents. They are so compassionate and loving. They will do anything for their children and now for myself and their grandchild as well. They try to help and give as much love and support that they can no matter what.

7. Describe your perfect day? 
Spending the day with my family. Whether it’s just hanging out around the house or going out and about doing activities.

8. Favourite holiday destination? 
Recently we have been going to Yarrawonga in the summer camping. My son loves being outdoors.

9. What are some of your favourite items that you could not live without? 
iPhone and my car. I wish I had the time to use beauty products.

10. What is your favourite product for kids and why? 
My son has a security blanket/teddy which is fantastic because it soothes him instantly whenever he is upset. And of course my Branberry blankets for him are wonderful as they are made from natural fibres and can be used all year round.

11. Your favourite children’s fashion label? 
Cotton on Kids

13. What is your family’s favourite meal? 
Roast meat with vegies.

14.What is your go to mummy uniform? 
Jeans, plain black top & a cardi.

15. What is the best thing about being a mother? 
Seeing my baby boy smile each day. It just brighten up everyday no matter what happens.

16. Favourite place to shop? 
What are you loving right now? Honestly I don’t really get the time to shop but when I do I usually head straight to cotton on kids and bed bath and table.



16. To finish off would you like to add a favourite photo? Tell us why it is your favourite. 
I love the photo attached because it’s just my happy little family. I love my husband and son so much and I just think this photo is a perfect reflection of how happy we all are, always smiling.  



Thank you Kassie for letting us know more about you the face behind Branberry.


You can find Kassie on Facebook.


If you would like to be featured please email Vicki at styleonv(at)gmail(dot)com




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished