Thursday, July 17, 2014

HOW TO STYLE THE SEQUIN JACKET


Sequins - they make my heart sing. As soon as I saw this jacket yesterday in my facebook feed I knew I jut had to have it. Bonus! It was on SALE from $89.95 to $50.00. I was in love.




Sequins shout glamour to me and add a touch of class to your look. But you must remember to pair the jacket back with neutral colours and tones. I just adore the jacket with basic tees and jeans. A simple classically chic look for everyday. 


You can find loads of sparkle style on my pinterest board

The gorgeous Andrea from Fox in Flats has a little 'How to wear sequins during the day?' here.



Olivia Palermo




My top picks -



ASOS - Sequin bomber jacket reduced to $88.24 | Motel Sequin Jacket  reduced to $78.43




Target - Child's sequin jacket $20.00



How will you wear the sequin jacket?

Are you a fan of a little sparkle with sequins?




Follow me - Facebook | Twitter Instagram Pinterest Children's Boutique

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished