Wednesday, July 2, 2014

HOW TO LIVE LUXE FOR LESS #1




Shop your own closet!

Do you head out the door in hope to find that something special for another event when you have no more space in your closet? I know I am guilty of this and sometimes I walk around loving loads of items only to justify that I have something similar already in my closet. So to shop your own closet you need to -

Take a look at what you already have. Take the time to analyse what you already own. Play some music and try on all your 'not sure items' to rediscover the uniqueness you already own and what you may have fallen out of love with.

Be brutal and clear the items you are not 100% about or have not worn in over a year and pass them onto charity. Hang all your to keep pieces. 

Adapted from Shoestring Chic by Kerrie Hess.

4 comments :

  1. I like the idea to actually try your clothing on and make an event out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to de-clutter my ever expanding wardrobe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea isn't it Sarah? Why not make the best out of a situation no matter what it is.
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished