Thursday, July 10, 2014

BAKING COUTURE | SCHOOL HOLIDAY LUNCH IDEA | VEGETABLE ROLL




This has been a favourite of both my daughters since they were little. A heathy tasty lunch dinner idea and a great ways to use left over vegetables.

Today I am sharing my recipe, as it school holidays and it can be hard to think of healthy tasty ideas to keep their tummies full.

Ingredients

I  sheets of puff pastry

1/2 cup of chopped carrots
1/2 cup of chopped potatoes
1/2 cup of peas
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
1 cup of tasty cheese



Method

Boil or microwave vegetables until tender.

Drain and combine with cheese.

Place in the middle of pastry and roll.

Cook until golden brown


# I usually add more vegetables and cheese to make two or three at a time as we normally eat two and then I freeze the other before cooking as a snack for another time.


# measurements are approximate, use any vegetables you have available.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished