Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WEDNESDAY STYLING | WHAT I WORE


I just could not manage the full 'selfie' today, you know one of those days when you just cannot front the camera and look right, Mind you I have quite a few of those.

Today I am wearing my faux fur jacket I bought a number of years ago from a friends boutique designed by Wish.  My new favourite coated black pintuck jeans from Witchery. A witchery black shirt similar here and here. Mimco animal print loafers from a number of years ago. There are leopard shoes here. iPhone case 'Cafe de Flore' designed by Kerrie Hess Illustration can be bought from The Dairy.

How are you rugging up today?

2 comments :

  1. Love that outfit, you look wonderful, wish we could see your beautiful face too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished