Friday, June 27, 2014

STYLING YOUR FRIDAY | LUXE TO LESS | PARISIAN CHIC




We all want to look our best and sometimes it can be hard to work out what goes best with what. Pinterest is a fabulous medium to find a style you love to mix and match with what you already have in your closet, or what to buy next to style a look you love. 

Here I like to grab a look and work out ways to shop for luxe to less to cover all budgets. I will try and aim to style the look for under $100.00 for all those on a budget. Or you could mix and match a few pieces from both selections to get the look and style you love. 



Luxe Edition - 



















Less Edition - 




Ruby Shoes Sneakers $5.00             -         TOTAL $56.00

3 comments :

  1. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. One of my favourites Sarah. V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this look and that Mix Apparel blazer - score! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished