Monday, June 30, 2014

STYLE ENVY | OLIVIA PALERMO | WEDDING


“We really wanted to keep this beautiful day very private and special to us and enjoyed the whole day with our family and two friends. Bedford is such an amazing and romantic countryside.”


“I wanted the makeup to be light and fresh and more focused about the lashes while keeping the eyes clean. my hair was in an uncontrived Pony Tail, one of my favourite personal looks.”
 
Olivia as always looked elegantly chic wearing three by wedding designer favourite, Carolina Herrera. The fashion guru created the look for her special day by styling a simple cream cashmere sweater with scattered ostrich feathers and chic white shorts with a full tulle skirt overlay that cinched at the waist in layers of satin and silk and featured a high slit in the front with floral details along the hem.  Her hair and makeup were kept easy and sophisticated as her hair was pulled back and up in her signature centre part pony-tail and natural-looking makeup. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished