Friday, June 20, 2014

SHOPPING + STYLING A LOOK YOU LOVE | LUXE TO LESS


Ever since I saw this image on pinterest I have just had to style it my way. I was on a mission to find a pair of cargo pants another striped top, although I do own plenty already. But you know I just had to have a new one and I found a perfect one at Target. Cargo pants I bought from Witchery. Denim jacket I have already at home from Esprit which was purchased a number of years ago.




 Collette Hayman Necklace $14.95 |  Country Road Stripe Top $69.95 

Converse Sneakers $70.00 | Esprit Denim Jacket $89.95

Witchery Cargo Pants $129.95




 Target Stripe Embellished Top $25.00 | Target Cargo Pant $40.00 | Ruby Shoes Ballet Flats $14.95

2 comments :

  1. I love this look and wish I could wear cargo pants. Being pear shaped and hip heavy they just do nothing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stick with jeans then. I love my cargo pants. I just bought the witchery ones yesterday. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished