Wednesday, June 11, 2014

HOW TO WEAR THE FAUX FUR VEST


The faux fur vest is stylishly chic and cruelty free. On trend with an added touch of elegance while keeping you toasty warm without the bulk. I tend to overheat quite easily so keeping my layers fine and adding extra bulk around the torso for keeping out the windchill. 

Work a faux fur vest in the office - wear it over a classic printed shirt dress with  tights and closed-toe pumps or ankle boots.

For evening, pair your vest with a silk blouse, black leather or coated pants. 

For a casual daytime or weekend look,  team with a long sleeve knit, I love stripes, skinny jeans or ponti leggings and leather riding boots. Add a little glamour with a necklace.

The faux fur is cozy and comfortable, adding glamorous feel and a look that is effortlessly pulled together.











Which look is your favourite?

How do you love to wear your faux fur vest?

18 comments :

  1. hi vikki, love a faux fur vest it is a useful item of clothing!
    I like your ideas and aesthetics around styling ... thankyou m:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, hmmm still not sure if this look is for me, but your IG photo has me thinking. Jo ××

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo it took me awhile to find one I was happy with. I love mine from Forever New from a few years ago. Try a few on. V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look and have been on the look out for a good one for quiet some time now...and I thinkit is still something I could use in my wardrobe even whilst pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Shari the faux fur vest is a perfect all rounder. I have our pregnancy feature coming up on the blog next week. V x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much - I look forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm contemplating purchasing one from Big W but I wasn't exactly sure how to wear it. Thanks for pointing me in the right style direction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki no matter what item you are styling your pics always make me think...even when I'm adamant the piece is not for me...well done sparking my interest gorgeous girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you thank you it means a hell of a lot to me if I can help styling your day. V x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a style queen and I tend to think we have similar style. I was like that for a while with the faux fur vest and it actually took me while to find 'the one'. I am happy to hear that I have sparked your interest. Thank you. V x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What Bev said, I opened this post thinking that the fur vest was too Yeti for me......but I may be convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go you Janet. Great idea adding a button. V x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do love these vests and have my eye out for the perfect one. I like the cream shaggy style best I think xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love fur vests and have been wearing them for years. I can never have enough and I LOVE, LOVE the images you used. So gorgeous and inspiration (as usual). Great post! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds perfect Sonia. Cream is a great colour. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished