Wednesday, June 18, 2014

GET THE LOOK | OLIVIA PALERMO | LUXE TO LESS


I am sure I am not the only one that love Olivia Palermo's. Olivia would just have to be one of my all time favourite celebrity. I stalk her look often and while on pinterest I found this stylish look just perfect for winter. I love the pop of colour on her feet. 

You get Olivia's look with the - 

Luxe

Country Road - Boxy Knit in Grey  $149.00

Witchery - Coated Pintuck Jean  $129.00 (I have just purchased these and I love them)

Mimco - Studio Ballet $149.00 (on my wish list)

Aligra  - Adelaide Bag $129.00




Budget

Mix Apparel - Denim Jegging $20.00

Target - Boucle Jumper $40.00

Ruby Shoes - Molly Moccasin $5.00

Target - Amelia Handbag $49.00




16 comments :

  1. Budget is definitely me- those shoes are a bargain! Would be nice to splurge on that Adelaide Bag though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those loafers are a great buy. Isn't the Adelaide Bag divine? V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might need to mention this post tomorrow on the blog and next week I have a bit of an outfit under $100 challenge that I might need your help with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to help with anything you need Raychael. V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your high and low styling. I want those Witchery jeans, gorgeous. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I love them Jo. V x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia never gets it wrong. I love your budget suggestions. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Olivia is just so stylish. Thank you. V x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olivia is the bee's knees. She could wear a paper bag and look gorgeous. Thanks for both the high & low ideas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is one stylish gal. I have to admit I get a little envious of anyone that could make a sack look stylish ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. $5 shoes! Love it. I went to the zoo today and my coffee cost more than that! Love your Olivia inspiration with both budget options. Such a great way to share style ideas well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your kind feedback. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished