Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CLASSIC MUST HAVES ON A BUDGET



Classics never go out of style. These three pieces are must haves in every closet. 

The trench a classic all rounder which add a chic touch to any style. You can gather more style inspiration for the trench here.

Stripe tops just add that special parisian chicness to my look.

Jeans are an essential for everyone with a style and look to suit all shapes and sizes.







My latest special finds is this Penelope Trench from Forever New which I bought last week for the special price of $69.95. (you may still be lucky to find one in store.)

Stripe Knit from ASOS $21.57

Lee Cooper Boyfriend Jeans from Big W $29.00. Buy a smaller size than regular as they stretch.



You can keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child.

16 comments :

  1. I love my trench coat. It was a cheapie from Temt but it's served me so good over the past few years so I can't complain. It goes with everything!


    My ultimate trench is the Burberry of course. One day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes the Burberry is on my list as well. Tempt is a good place to shop. V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up a bargain buy trench for $24 from Target last year. I really love it. I might need that striped knit from ASOS to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bargain trench. I am wearing my ASOS knit today. V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I treated myself a few years ago to a classic Sportscraft trench. It is just gorgeous and will never ever date. Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my all time fave casual chic look Vicki. I bought a fab trench last Winter from Zara for $120 - I get asked if it's Burberry! Love that stripe top too :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trench coat is my new favourite in my closet. V x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you Kate. I love Zara. One of my favourite styles as well. V x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a gorgeous trench from Boden which I love. A wardrobe must have.
    This classic look is me to a T gorgeous girl - undateable never ending chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That look is my absolute fave for everyday. I wear stripes all the time! I bought a DKNY trench whilst in the UK this year and also treated myself to a cropped Burberry one too (on sale, I hasten to add!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my new trench and I look forward to wearing it often. V x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you purchasing a Burberry. V x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore this look. How great is that trench, I can't believe you got if for under $70. Best buy ever! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I am really happy with my purchase. V x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please let me know what you buy Sarah. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished