Thursday, June 26, 2014

A L O N E



Yikes! If I really think about and focus, which I do not. I am  a l o n e.  Do not get me wrong I have my daughters friends and family. But I have no partner. No one to cuddle up to. No one to have deep conversations with. 

Taking the plunge, meeting someone new, scares the hell out of me and excites me all at the same time. but to get started is the hardest part. I am scared. Tears rolling down my cheeks. I have been on an emotional roller coaster as the realisation of finding someone new. Do I really want to take that step, yes and no....... more no. S c a r e d! That is me. 

How does one go about meeting that special someone in her mid 40's? I know loads of people do. I am sitting here staring out the window wondering and thinking what is next for me in this big wide world. My little children's boutique is up and running and I have had my first order YAY!! My daughters are thriving and doing well in their lives......looking forward to the holidays to spend time relaxing and going out with friends.

I am on a new path with an adventure ahead. My partner of 20+ years has moved on and we are still good friends and I am so happy that I took the right attitude and chose to be that way. Our relationship had loads of up and downs and in the end it was better that we separated and he moved out so the girls could continue on living life as they always have....just without there father under the same roof.

I feel better that I have shared my thoughts, with you, my readers. A bit scared to press publish....but here goes..........

Thank you for listening. Any words of encouragement or advice are open in the comments.

Vicki xo

3 comments :

  1. Sophisticated MummaJune 26, 2014 at 1:36 PM

    It's a very hard step isn't it? I know exactly how you feel (hugs). Life has a way of providing when you need it so don't give up but make the most of your 'you' time. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will not give up at all. Just in limbo. V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not the type of person that will allow animals in my bed. Oh and I am positive and enjoying being single. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished