Monday, June 16, 2014

3 MUST HAVE DENIM PIECES


We all have jeans in our closets, don't we? Denim is one of the most versatile pieces to have in your closet all year round. Denim pieces I am loving at the moment excellent for layering through out the winter season and to wear through to summer. Here I am showcasing two budget styles for those who are really conscious on what they spend on fashion and style. I have found that Mix Apparel which is sold online and at a few Coles supermarkets are so on trend and offer the same style and pieces as the high street. 


The Shirt Dress 




Chambray Dress - Country Road $99.95 || Mix Apparel $29.95

The Shirt



Chambray Shirt - Country Road $99.95 || Mix Apparel $25.00 

The Denim Jacket



 Denim Jacket - Esprit $89.95 || Mix Apparel $35.00



Which denim piece are you loving right now? 


Share your denim style with the hashtag #denimglamstyle on facebook or instagram     

5 comments :

  1. Great post Vicki! I'm loving my denim shirt - although I may just have to pop in to Mix Apparel and nab me one of those cute denim dresses to wear with my favourite ankle boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you gorgeous lady. I am contemplating the dress as well Bev. V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes and yes!! You had me a denim :) Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really contemplating the denim dress, but not sure how it would look on me. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished