Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WHAT TO PACK FOR AN OVERNIGHT STAY


Last Thursday I had a girlie overnight stay at the QT Sydney with one of my dearest friends. Our birthdays are two days apart and we thought this year we would celebrate together with a stay in the city. Super excited to get away and have a night and day of shopping, eating and relaxing. More about where we ate and the QT later. 


At the bottom of my suitcase I pack my underwear, pyjamas (Peter Alexander) and beauty essentials.


Jeans (Zara) | Top (Witchery) | Flats (Nine West)


Dress (Cue) | Wedges (Target)



What I wore. Cue Dress | Wedges from Target. I also took a long black coat as an added layer to wear over the dresses. The floral dress I did not end up wearing, but had on standby for that just in case moment.




Are you an over packer?

What do you pack for an overnight break?





Linking in with Wardrobe Wednesday over at Kimba Likes.

You keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child

14 comments :

  1. Yes, I am absolutely an over packer. You just never know what the weather is going to be like or if the house is going to be warm or cold. I like options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday. Love love love the Cue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a serious over-packer. We're heading away on the weekend and I will start out with good intentions and then throw in a whole of "just in cases"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can overpack as well. I agree you never know what you may need to wear at any given moment especially when travelling to Melbourne, which we do often. V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love full stop. I have a few Cue dresses that I just adore and love wearing. V x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we all need those 'just in cases' . Harder to pack i think when the weather is cooler. V x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always pack way too much! I never end up wearing it all. I'm going to try to be more like you in future

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rachel do not get me wrong I can overpack as well. V x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a bit of an overpacker,because i like choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shoes are my downfall - i need 3 pairs just for overnight! x K

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it depends on who I'm with or where I'm going. Generally I'd say I'm an over packer. I'd hate to be stuck somewhere and feel limited. What we wear often depends on the mood we're in. How can we plan for that?! I think I'm a bit better than I used to be but I'm pretty sure some habits don't change!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Habits are hard to change. I totally agree with you on dressing for our mood and yes it is hard to pack for that. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished