Monday, May 19, 2014

STYLE CRUSH | HEDVIG OPSHAUG

Hedvig Opshaug 10.05.2014-1

Hedvig Opshaug has been my style crush for a while now. Hedvig has a style blog Northern Lights. I just love the sweater and jeans combination, so classic and stylish. Something I will be trying to emulate.  

HEDVIG GREW UP IN THE FAR NORTH OF NORWAY WHERE YOU SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHT DURING THE WHOLE WINTER AS LONG AS THE SKY IS CLEAR. AFTER MOVING AROUND FOR MANY YEARS MY HOME IS NOW IN THE HEART OF LONDON, A CITY I LOVE BUT THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS BE A PART OF ME. SHE HAS MODELLED IN THE PAST  BUT BEFORE THAT I USED TO BE IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORLD FAR AWAY FROM FASHION AND CREATIVITY. I LOVE FASHION, STYLING AND PHOTOGRAPHY AND FIND INSPIRATION IN ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS OR SITUATIONS THAT COMES ALONG. SINCE I STARTED THIS BLOG RUNNING AROUND WITH A SMALL POCKET CAMERA I’VE UPGRADED TO A NIKON D600, WHICH IS ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS I’VE EVER DONE.

You can follow Hedvig on instagram here

Hedvig Opshaug 04.05.2014-1

Hedvig Opshaug 03.05.2014-1

Hedvig Opshaug 19.04.2014-1

Hedvig Opshaug 29.03.2014-1




Hedvig Opshaug 21.03.2014-4

Hedvig Opshaug 09.03.2014-1

Hedvig Opshaug 04.03.2014-2


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished