Thursday, May 1, 2014

STEAL THEIR STYLE | BURGUNDY HUES


I have been noticing the burgundy hues coming through this autumn winter season, which states everything warm and cosy for me. Snuggling up on the sofa in front of a warm and toasty fire place with a glass of red. What do you think?





Shirt // Jeans //  Pumps //  Tote // Necklace




Are you a fan of the burgundy tones?

What do you have in your closet with the burgundy hues?

If you have any styling questions please do not hesitate by contacting me by email or on my 'styleonv' facebook page.



2 comments :

  1. I didn't realise how stunning burgundy looks. I don't think I have anything in my wardrobe. I'm going to check and then start hunting. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have anything in the burgundy hue either. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished