Friday, May 9, 2014

MY TOP 5 FOR FRIDAY

As this post goes live, it is my 46th birthday, I will be waking up at the QT Sydney. A dear friend and I are celebrating our birthdays with an overnight stay in Sydney City, a place we both love and adore. 



First on the list are these gorgeously amazing prints for Mother's Day designed and created by the fabulous Scatter love queens Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim and Emma from Emma Kate Creative. You can print these gorgeous creations for free here


 

Second I am so looking forward to Offspring starting next week. Take a look inside Nina's home here


Thirdly I share a few of my favourite things that on on my wish list for Mother's Day and Birthday. 


pic from Baby Mac


Fourth - Sit down with a cuppa or champagne and catch up on all the fabulous Mum Revelations post over the years. 



Lastly is this new song by Justice Crew - Que Sera I cannot stop playing it. The words are just so meaningful and everyone should take notice.

At the end of the day, some you win, some you don't
So I'm glad that I'm here with some friends that I know
Always there with a smile saying "You're not alone"
Singing La, La La La, que sera...

Oh! Here we go, y'all

Yesterday is history, oh!
You gotta get through it
Tomorrow is a mystery, so
Let's just do it

And even when the rain falls you and I will stand tough
No matter what you go you go through, I'll never leave you ........

Have a fabulous Friday and Happy Mother's Day. V x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished