Thursday, May 1, 2014

MOTHERS DAY WISH LIST




Mimco Pouch $99.95 // Witchery OCRF bracelet $39.95



This Mother's day is going to be tough. My daughter's will be in Bali with their father. So I will be meeting my mother in our local shopping mall for a lovely relaxing long lunch. These are a few of my favourite things I would like for Mother's day or my birthday which is next Friday. My daughters and I will be celebrating the following weekend.

What is on your wish list for Mother's day?







MOTHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY. 

For your chance to win a sequin clutch share this image here on facebook and instagram using @styleonv with the #styleonvsequins to enter. Winner announced on Wednesday 7th May. Good Luck!

4 comments :

  1. Renee at Mummy, Wife, MeMay 4, 2014 at 2:52 PM

    Ooh I love that iphone cover. Very classic. I hope you have a lovely mother's day even though your daughters won't be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughters have bought me that cover for Mother's Day. I cannot wait to receive it. Should be arriving in a few days. Yes this week will be a tough one without my daughters. I will be counting down the days until they get home. I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that I got to finally meet Kerrie a couple of weeks ago - love all of her work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her works so much Nikki. She is an amazing talent. Lucky you to meet her. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished