Monday, May 19, 2014

HOW TO WEAR STRIPES



Stripes are huge and they are here to stay. Stripes add that instant parisian chic refinement to your look. It takes some clever styling to perfect the look but stripes are flattering. Adding stripes to your style repertoire will open up a whole new styling aspect for you. Classic style icons like Audrey and Bridget epitomise the look.

How to wear stripes and not look like a jailbird takes a little thinking, but you can do it.


- Do not be afraid to co ordinate with other prints like leopard, small spots of florals. 




- Consider stripes as a neutral. Style them with denim, black, navy, camel, khaki and leather.









Joining in today's style challenge with Vanessa at Style and Shenanigans for 

Day 1 STRIPES.

You can join in as well with the #snsprint on instagram and/or facebook.








Shopping - a few of my favourites ...........





How do you love to wear stripes?

Tomorrow is leopard or animal print. Will you be joining in with the print style challenge? 




You can keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child.

4 comments :

  1. One of my favourite combinations Caitlin. Perfect for Day 6. Have a lovely day. V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripes are definitely a favourite of mine. I jus love a print clash Vanessa. V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. I've never thought to team stripes and leopard print. I'm going to attempt this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like the stripes and leopard combination. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished