Thursday, May 22, 2014

HOW TO WEAR SPOTS





I tend to go a bit dotty for spots, they are my favourite wearable piece just like stripes. I own a selection of spot knits, along with a pot top and a dress. They are all my favourite pieces to wear.

Spots are a versatile update to your look and style.






Loving right now -



1. Silk pants  2.Cotton with Cashmere Knit (30% off at the moment) 3.Shift Dress 4.Shoes 

5. Umbrella  6. Spot Print Jumper  7. Spot Pants  8. Scarf 9. Dress  10. Jeans 



You can keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child.

10 comments :

  1. I do love to wear spots, but lately have been drawn to stripes! It may be time to venture back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE mixing spots and stripes together ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just started with stripes. I use to be a fan of spots and might need to reintroduce something dotty to my wardrobe. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lots of great styling inspo here and loving all your spotty picks as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't own many spots but have been looking for the right piece. I have such a huge girl crush on Gwen, doesn't she look awesome. Now that is a great spotty top. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Vanessa. Thank you for your challenge. It has been fun. V x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some fabulous looks and styles around rachel. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished