Tuesday, May 20, 2014

HOW TO WEAR LEOPARD PRINT


Leopard print is popping up everywhere this season and I have to say I am  a little bit in love. My love for this print has only crawled into my closet over the last year or two and I have to say I love it more now than ever. 

Leopard print is a print you either love or love to hate but at the moment it is here and I am embracing my inner 'ROAR' along with the lovely Sonia from Sonia Styling, who wears this print like a superstar.

Last week the uber stylish Nikki from Styling You shared some fabulous finds and tips on how to let your inner ROAR shine.

- Pants



- Top



- Jacket


Accessories - Clutch



- Shoes



- Scarf



A few of my favourite things -



Loafer // Scarf // Clutch // Dress



You can keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child.

16 comments :

  1. Great finds Vicki - I am totally looking up that great frock too! ROAR :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Vicki! I love those French Connection loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had my eye on that dress for a few weeks now. Let me know how you go Vanessa. V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kirralee. The loafers are fabulous, I may consider them myself. V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leopard print but I tend to stick to accessories. It keeps roaring it's head every year and I love that I have the accessories to keep the trend going in my wardrobe. :) All great finds too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leopard print is one of my favourite prints. A fabulous trend to keep. V x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nice! Inspiring, love the scarf, matching with white, black or both;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I "need" more leopard in my life!! There is a Forever Unique dress in leopard that I am in two minds whether I should buy or not - I think I should! Bought some gorgeous leopard flats and I think some leopard boots would look great in my wardrobe ;) Josefa #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes there are some great ways of styling leopard. V x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes go the leopard. I say yes to all 3 Josefa. V x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been a big fan of leopard print. I could possibly do a scarf, but I reckon that would be it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leopard print is one of those prints to take or leave it. V x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I prefer leopard in small doses - shoes or a scarf work best for me BUT I do have a pair of printed pants...maybe I'm getting braver! xx great images lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. Go the brave in you Bev. Cannot wait to see them. I Have been thinking about it, but yet to take the plunge. V x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great street style snaps Vicki. Leopard print is a neutral as far as I'm concerned.. leopard lovers unite! Can't. Get. Enough x K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Agreed Kate. I need to introduce a little more into my closet. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished