Leggings are a favourite for the cooler season. Personally I think leggings are an essential in every wardrobe, BUT you have to know how to wear them. You have to find the right pair for you. I find the thicker ponte fabric quality a better fit and look.
Remember leggings are not pants!
Wear them with
- long button down tops adding a belt to emphasise your waist line and ankle boots.
- high boots and a long blazer or coat
1. Choose thick fabrics such as double knits as they tend not to emphasise the bulges.
2. Layering is key, if you think of leggings as tights rather than pants then wear them accordingly under skirts, tunics or dresses.
3. Wear long line tops, knits and jackets which help camouflage the stomach and derrière.
4. Wear with flats, boots or a low heel.
How do you like to style your leggings?
Where do you purchase your leggings?