Thursday, May 29, 2014

HOW TO GET THE LAYERED LOOK




I just adore this whole look. So stylishly chic. Layering at its best to keep you snug and warm in winter.

Layering can be hard in winter so you do not feel like a michelin tyre man the key is to keep your layered pieces fine an thin with quality fabrics.

Must have layer pieces for this look -

- a fitted tank top

- a light weight knit

- a shirt left open

- jacket


How do you layer in the winter, or do you prefer thicker jacket and less layers?





Cropped Wool Jacket $369.00 | Stripe Knit $99.95 

 Panel Detail Jeans $119.00 | Denim Shirt $99.95



Budget Pieces







  Cropped Blazer $88.24

   Chambray Shirt  $49.95 


You can keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child.

2 comments :

  1. I love layering! I do it with almost every outfit I wear, it's so great for mid seasons or going in and out of shops etc. I love all the pieces you picked especially the chambray shirt. I have such a weakness for chambray. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layering is fun.Thank you I really love this look. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished