Monday, May 26, 2014

DAY 1 | STYLE ICON CHALLENGE | AUDREY HEPBURN




     





The Huffington Post featured 25 Timeless Style Lessons we could all learn from Audrey Hepburn.  

Audrey Hepburn is the epitome of classic style and today is your day to add a little Audrey to your daily style. Simple and elegantly chic was the divine Audrey Hepburn. So classically put together, her style will remain timeless forever. 


To take part in the challenge simply adding your look for the day and tagging @styleonv with the hashtag #sovstyleicon on facebook or instagram. I look forward to you all sharing your interpretation of each style icon prompt as the 10 days progress.

Tomorrow your prompt is Jackie Onassis.


How will you add a little Audrey into your daily style?




You can keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child.



2 comments :

  1. Great challenge! Looking forward to 'casing' this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely lady. I am going to do it another day. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished