In this natural state you wake up each morning eager to start the day. You should be doing things everyday that move you toward the fulfillment of your potential and you should feel grateful for all your blessings in every area.
No matter where you are today, or what you have done or not done in the past, you need to accept seven essential truths about you as a person. Read on to discover 7 truths about YOU...
1. You are a thoroughly good and excellent person; valuable and worthwhile beyond measure.
No one is better than you or more gifted than you. Only when you doubt your essential goodness and value do you begin to question yourself. The inability to accept that you are a good person lies at the root of much of your discontent.
2. You are important, in many, many ways. To start with, you are important to yourself.
Your personal universe revolves around you as an individual. You give meaning to everything that you see or hear. Nothing in your world has any significance except for the significance that you attribute to it.
Happy, successful people feel important and valuable. Because they feel and act this way, it becomes true for them. Unhappy, frustrated people feel unimportant and of little value. They feel frustrated and unworthy. They feel "I'm not good enough," and as a result they lash out at the world and engage in behaviours that hurt themselves and others. They don't realise that they could be a prince or princess inside.
3. You have unlimited potential and the ability to create your life and your world as you desire.
You could not use your entire potential if you lived one hundred lifetimes. No matter what you have accomplished up to now, it is merely a hint of what is truly possible for you. And the more of your natural talents and abilities you develop in the present, the more of your potential you can develop in the future. Your belief in your almost unlimited potential is the key to becoming everything you are truly capable of becoming.
4. You create your world in every respect by the way you think and the depth of your convictions.
Your beliefs actually create your realities, and every belief you have about yourself you learned, starting in infancy. The amazing thing is that most of the negative or self-limiting beliefs and doubts that interfere with your happiness and success are not based on fact or reality at all. When you begin to question your self-limiting beliefs and develop beliefs consistent with the incredible person you
really are, your life will begin to change almost immediately.
5. You are always free to choose the content of your thoughts and the direction of your life. The one thing over which you have complete control is your inner life and your thinking. You can decide to think happy, fulfilling, uplifting thoughts that lead to positive actions and results. Or you can, by default, end up choosing negative, self limiting thoughts that trip you up and hold you back. Your mind is like a garden: if you do not deliberately cultivate flowers,weeds will grow automatically without any effort on your part. If you do not deliberately plant and cultivate positive thoughts, negative thoughts will grow in their place. This simple metaphor about the garden explains why so many people are unhappy and don't know why.
6. You are put on this earth with a great destiny: you are meant to do something wonderful with your life.
You have a unique combination of talents, abilities, ideas, insights, and experiences that make you different from anyone who has ever lived. You are designed for success and engineered for greatness. Your acceptance or nonacceptance of this point largely determines the size of the goals you set, your power of persistence in the face of adversity, the height of your achievements, and the whole direction of your life.
7. There are no limits to what you can do, be, or have except the limits you place on your own thinking and your own imagination.
The biggest enemies you will ever face are your own doubts and fears. These are usually negative beliefs, not necessarily based on fact, that you have accepted over
the years until you no longer question them.