Friday, May 16, 2014

5 FOR FRIDAY


Friday has come around so quickly this week, well for me anyway. Last week was a little on the slow side as my daughter's were away in Bali, it was my first birthday and Mother's Day without them both. We are celebrating today by going to the dentist and then spending the day together movies, lunch etc whatever our hearts desire.

This week was an interesting week across the web ........ 

Loved this little tutorial on using 3 products for a fast and fresh look


We all want to be happy - 15 ways to be the happiest version of you


Offspring is back and so is How to Dress like Nina Proudman 


How did you all go with the new season and the loss of Patrick?


A few of my little purchases over the past week - 








You can keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished