Tuesday, May 27, 2014

4 LONG STYLE TOPS TO WEAR WITH LEGGINGS

There seems to be a consensus happening on last weeks 'How to wear leggings' post. I have had several readers asking to find longer line tops and knits to co-ordinate with leggings. 

When I received a reader question after my from Jodi I was over the moon. I love leggings but I can never find enough long length tops or knits to go with them. Any suggestions?

So I have been on a mission to find some longer line tops and knits to wear with the winter essential The Legging.

Leggings have been on our radar for a number of years now and I feel they are here to stay as they are super comfortable and look fabulous when styled appropriately. 

One way id to wear a longer line tank under a shirt or knit as this will cover all the bits you want covered and give a layered look. 


Oversized T-Shirt - 





Country Road Slub Tee $49.95 // Sportscraft Oversized Tee $48.96 // Witchery Underlay Knit $99.95


White Shirt -





Asos Oversized Shirt // Witchery Silk Shirt $149.95 // OCRF Shirt $149.95


Stripes -


Seed Heritage Stripe Shirt panel knit $129.95 // Asos Knit Top $35.29 // Glassons Tee $29.95


Poncho - 



Country Road Check Poncho $149.00 // Witchery Tunic $99.95 // Seed Heritage Snood Wrap Poncho $149.95 

When in doubt throw on a long line cardigan, faux fur vest or jacket.

You can keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child.


14 comments :

  1. Jodi...that's me! Thank you thank you so much. All these options are fantastic- you've made my day. I'm off to do some online shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great thanks I'm always looking for long tops to wear with leggings and I love a good poncho! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have helped Jodi. You will have to let me know what you buy. Have fun shopping. V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poncho's are great. I bought one from Esprit last year and love layering with it when winter sets in. V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I'm a size 12 with big boobs and I tend to wear fitted tops to flatter my shape. How do I get away without looking pregnant or 20kg heavier?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your query Liz. I will get back to you and share a few suggestions on the blog soon. V x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I generally wear tunic dresses with my leggings. Love all the styling suggestions. In going to incorporate some into my winter wardrobe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tunic dresses are perfect. Let me know what you incorporate into your winter wardrobe. V x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these looks Vicki especially the ponchos I have 3 sorts of poncho knits and I adore them.I don't find it hard to find knits that are longer, maybe because I am not that tall and like a hi low style knit,great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've picked some great looks! I love the white shirt with the leggings. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ponchos are great Lisa. Yes that is an advantage being a little shorter. V x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A classic white shirt adds a touch of sophistication. V x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have the legs for leggings but I'm hoping to work on them over winter and perhaps this time next year it might be a different matter. Love all the tops you've featured.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sure you could pull them off. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished