Friday, April 25, 2014

TOP 5 FOR FRIDAY

There are so many fabulous blogs out there and I would like to share with you the ones I love to read.

Firstly I would like to share the five that I read everyday.



Styling You - Nikki a fashion blogger extraordinaire. This wonderful lady has opened my eyes up to so many possibilities in the fashion and beauty world. Nikki just had the panache to help any one style a look for everyday and started the hashtag 'everydaystyle' for every day people to share their style on social media. This wonderful prompt has made myself and others consider what we were everyday enticing us all to share our style with other, building self confidence in ourselves to feel better about ourselves and others.




Fat Mum Slim -  Chantelle has photography prowess and opened all our hearts and minds with the 'photoaday' challenge enticing us all to document a piece of our day with a prompt by taking a photo and sharing on social media. Chantelle also shares with us beautiful stories about her family and motherhood.


Love Life and Hiccups - Sonia lets us on in her thoughts and how she processes her everyday with a little decor or craft on the side. Sonia is the type of lady that has a huge heart and shares her stories on motherhood with three fabulous boys. Real thought provoking stories for us all to agree or empathise with.





BabyMac - Beth shares beautiful photos of her lovely home and garden in the NSW highlands. Beth and her family moved from the city for a wonderful life in the country. A true country girl at heart where she shares all the ambience of the country atmosphere. I also love the way Beth shares her home schedules, recipes and everyday maintenance tips. After all she taught us how to fold the fitted sheet.



Woogsworld - Kayte (Mrs Woog) makes you laugh and think with every blog post written. I just love the way Kayte writes with a touch of humour and a serious side where needed. Letting us in and sharing bits of her life and lifestyle everyday.

I am sure most of my readers know about these fabulous bloggers. They are my famous five whom are very supportive and caring ladies, I hope to meet them all one day very soon.

Who is on your daily list for reading?

What time of day do you take the time to sit and read?

6 comments :

  1. Sophisticated MummaApril 25, 2014 at 9:34 AM

    I have heaps I love to read daily and some you've mentioned too. I love the diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there heaps I read and this is the just the touch of the iceberg. I look forward to sharing more every Friday. V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so many great blogs to read Vicki! I've been under the pump this week so trying to catch up on what I've missed...Styling You & Life Love and Hiccups are my fav's from your list - both completely different but brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many blogs I love (yours si one of them).

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all terrific blogs which I like to read each week too. I wish there was more time in the day to read all the fab blogs out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished