Thursday, April 24, 2014

STEAL HER STYLE | KATE MIDDLETON


The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been in Australia / New Zealand for the last few weeks and I have been excited to see everyday what Kate has chosen to wear. Kate Middleton just has that effect on everyone. Her style is impeccable. So classic. So elegant. So chic.

One style of Kate's that we can all emulate is her parisian chic look. The Navy Blazer. The Striped Top.








Sportscraft - Navy Blazer // Stripe Top // Skinny Jeans // Bea Loafer ( all on SALE)


8 comments :

  1. I agree that Kate Middleton has a great fashion style, she always looks very elegant and polished. Even Prince George is always impeccably dressed lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate always looks so effortlessly chic; as do navy blazers and stripes. Great post love these pieces, thanks Vicki. K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Kate is always impeccable. George is just adorable. V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She always look amazing! I have a similar outfit and I always feel so preppy when I wear it. Thanks for linking up. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post lovely...Kate can do no wrong in my eyes, she is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you Bev. Perfection, if you ask me. V x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished