Thursday, April 10, 2014

PARISIAN CHIC | THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN | THE TANK


The tank is a very versatile item to have in your closet. You can wear it all year round. Keep the colour simple and basic like white, grey or black to co-ordinate with anything. A necessary essential for every closet.

As Ines de la Fressange states in her book Parisian Chic- A Style Guide - - - wearing a tank is there to support your look. 

- Wear it with shorts, jeans, a skirt plain or print.
- Add a good quality necklace 
- Wear it under a quality blazer or jacket
- Avoid colours from the season stick to the basics





Do you have the essential tank in your closet? 

What is your favourite way to accessorise or style your tank?

6 comments :

  1. My wardrobe NEEDs resuscitating urgently. I don't think I do own an essential tank and I'm pretty sure I'm clueless as to where to start with the wardrobe overhaul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help you with your wardrobe overhaul if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in plain tanks and t-shirts. They are the best basic and everyone needs a few. How stunning are all these images!! Thanks for joining in the link party! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They certainly are Rachel. Love your linky party. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia-OneMotherHenApril 11, 2014 at 9:30 PM

    I am finding with the change in the weather I am using little cardies over tanks at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great Alicia. Tanks are excellent for layering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished