Friday, March 28, 2014

TOP 5 FOR FRIDAY


'Conscious Uncoupling' is how Gwyneth Paltrow labelled her separation with Chris Martin through her Goop site on Wednesday. All subscribers received 'A note from GP' which was beautifully written. 



Sara McGrath the lovely wife of Steve McGrath talks about being a step parent with the Australian Women's Weekly.

She raised the ire of the nation when she married cricketing hero Glenn McGrath two years after his beloved wife Jane died from breast cancer. Now, nearly five years later, Sara Leonardi McGrath has hit out against the "evil stepmother" stereotype.

I can relate to every word said here. I have been a step mother for over 20 years and I have enjoyed every little minute in doing so. 



 Looking for a special print? Then you must take a look at Honey and Fizz



Interior Design love from This is Glamorous


3 of my favourite beautifully designed handmade masterpieces from Formed Design Co.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished