Thursday, March 20, 2014

new in my closet COUNTRY ROAD


I have been eyeing this dress off ever since I saw Nikki from Styling You shared for her Model and Me post a few months back. I hesitated and thought I will wait until it goes on sale and it did for a bargain price of $59.95 nearly $100.00 off. I also received another 25% off at purchase. So a fabulous bargain for a lovely dress.  Doesn't Nikki look just gorgeous in this dress?





Embroidered Cut Out Dress was $149.00 now $59.95 only a few sizes left online. I Love Billy Wedges which I purchased in Melbourne last year. 

I do purchase items as I see and want them, but those ones I am not 100% sure of I tend to wait.

Do you wait for the sales?

Or do you just purchase as you see and want? 

10 comments :

  1. I do a bit of both, depending upon the piece & the price & how badly I want it!

    I've wanted to add a dress in blue & white print for ages to my wardrobe & I finally found the perfect specimen the other day & nearly fell over at the price :(

    Fingers crossed it goes on sale soon & in my size :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ph I hope you get the dress you love at a price you like. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could wear dresses like this. You look gorgeous, I just end up looking like I'm wearing a sack. Love a good sale and what a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress looks gorgeous on you.. What a bargain, I do the same unless it's needed right away or won't get a lot of wear Ill risk it and wait for a sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress on you and what a fabulous bargain too! I'm not much of a sale shopper (I'm super impatient). Instead I tend to wait for the spend and save type promo's xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sure you would look great wearing this style of dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes a fabulous bargain, I am so happy I waited. Thank you for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I love the spend and save promos as well. I can be impatient as well but sometimes it can all be worthwhile. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous dress on you, so breezy and light! I do love a bargain.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished