Friday, March 7, 2014

my top 5 for FRIDAY

This has been a huge week for me this week I have purchased my ticket for the Pro - Blogger Training Event at the Gold Coast in August and I also enrolled online to complete my Certificate III in Education Support to become a Teachers Aide. 

My top 5 for Friday - 



How emotional was the sneak peak into the upcoming new season of Offspring. What an emotional roller coaster the new series will be. I had tears well up in my eyes. I think Nina will do an amazing job. What do you think?




This lovely lady's blog Iris May Style is fast becoming one of my all time favourites. Written by Bev who has named the blog after her super stylish mother. I love that Bev is around my age and has a style to be envied my many including myself.



I fell in love with this pretty photo from Stephanie Sterjovski life and style


 Launched my new  online children's boutique Bambini Child. All shoppegirls readers can have a special discount to shop online. Just let me know and I will give you the discount code.



Recipe to try Loaded Quadruple Choc Chip Cookie Bars from Deliciously Yum. Who will give these a try over the weekend? 

Wishing you all a peaceful and happy weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. They are really important to me and make my day even happier. 

Vicki xx




2 comments :

  1. Vicki - I love your top 5 pics for the week. What a wonderful idea!
    First and most importantly, I am super envious that you are going to Pro Blogger - I would love to go but don't feel brave enough to go on my own just yet. Its still early bloggy days for me, but next year I intend to go to at least one of the main events.
    And a big virtual high five for signing up to do you Cert 3 - amazing!
    Secondly - I bawled at the Offspring clip.
    Thirdly - I squealed with delight at your mention. Thank-you so much for your lovely words of support. I'm never sure anyone is reading - but when I get a comment I could burst in to tears with pleasure.
    Fourthly - Those choc chip cookie bars are right up my street xx
    Thanks again gorgeous girl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you beautiful lady. This is my first pro blogger after feeling envious for a few years of all those that get to go. Next year we can pair up if you like and be there together. Thank you so much for your comment. Comments make me smile so big and make my day. x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished