Thursday, March 13, 2014

loving right now IN THE BEAUTY AISLE


Do you take time out in the shower to look after your skin but are time poor to find the right product for you? I would like recommend these gorgeous items that you can purchase from the supermarket beauty aisle to keep your skin glowing.

I love trying new beauty products and I was lucky enough to be gifted these two beauty products recently and I love them both. I scrub every few days and moisturise everyday that has been my routine for a number of years now.

Keep summer alive and the holiday feeling with this delightful body range from Dirty Works

Coconut Scrub $8.68 Infused with the tropical scent coconut. The coconut scrub is just heaven smoothing your skin to perfection. A beautiful gentle way to buffer those rough areas and polish the skin all over. 

Coconut Body Butter $9.77 Add lashings of this beautiful rich moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated perfectly to get on with your day.




* these items were gifted to me for trial

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished