Thursday, March 6, 2014

how to wear THE DENIM DRESS


Denim is in everyone's closet. I am sure there may be only a select few who do not own the fashion staple of a pair of denim jeans. I have noticed denim dresses are making a comeback and I have to say I am in love. A perfect staple for all seasons. 

- Wear them on their own with flats or sandals or ankle boots.
- Cinch in the waist with a belt.
- Wear with a khaki jacket
- Add tights or leggings and boots in winter








There are so many varieties available at Topshop.  My 3 picks from Topshop. - One // Two // Three

     

There is also this one from JAG and this lovely embroidered on from Forever New.

Do you love the denim dress? How will you style your?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished