Sunday, March 9, 2014

baking couture BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | DONNA HAY



This morning I was in a baking mood so I baked these super easy Blueberry Muffins from one of my favourite Donna Hay books Fast. Fresh. Simple.

2½ cups (375g) self-raising (self-rising) flour, sifted
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup vegetable oil 
1 egg
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
300 grams fresh or frozen blueberries
granulated sugar, for sprinkling

Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Place the oil, egg, milk and vanilla in a separate bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Add the blueberries and mix to combine. Spoon mixture into a 12-hole ½-cup capacity (125ml) muffin tin lined with paper patty cases. Sprinkle the tops with sugar and bake for 30–35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Remove from tin and cool on a wire rack.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished