Monday, February 10, 2014

would you choose to GO GREY?



Back in 2012 a young 22 year old, Malu Byrne, discovered her first sign of grey hair, she was excited and wanted more to come. So she chose to embrace it and went completely grey. You can see the transformation on the VOGUE page here.   

I am in my mid 40's and I have an abundance of grey hair which I choose to colour every few weeks to keep them at bay. I have seen a number of people embrace the trend of going ashen shades of grey and I have also asked my daughter's opinion on what they think and they have said they love the colour my hair is now.





  



So this brings me to the age old question would you choose to go grey? Also is grey really a sign of ageing when there are many young people with streaks of ashen throughout? Why is there so much stigma with going grey? ... after all it is natural.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished