Friday, February 14, 2014

what to do when you DO NOT HAVE A VALENTINE



I plan to make the most of my day today, even though I do not have a valentine. I will be spending the day with a lovely friend shopping and lunching. I am so looking forward to our time together as it has been so long between catch ups. 

I will buy something special for my daughter's as they are my loves. Last year I bought them a heart shaped cactus. They loved them but forgot to water them and hence they did not last the year.

I will not spoil the joy and happiness Valentine's day can bring for my daughter's as they have a life of love coming their way and I hop they get spoilt and cherished for the beautiful people they really are.

We will watch romantic and happy movies together..... we may even watch Valentine's Day.

Make the best of every situation.

Wishing you all a lovelicious Valentine's Day and I hope all you lucky people to have that special partner in your life spoils you and loves you to bits. 

Vicki xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished