Tuesday, February 25, 2014

the Real Housewives of MELBOURNE


Real Housewives of Melbourne

I enjoyed the show but I am a Real Housewives lover and enjoy watching often. I just not keen on all the bickering that happens but love watching how they live and how the rich tend to live their life, although sometimes it can be a little fictitious. 

I am so happy to see an Australian version of the show and around my old stomping ground when I lived and worked there after finishing school. I lived in Hawthorn and worked in Prahran and Camberwell. Lunching in Toorak and South Yarra. Hmmm I wonder if I had of stayed there if I could have been rich and not so famous..... A girl can dream can't she.

Introducing  the Housewives -






Andrea Moss:  A former TV journalist who now runs the Liberty Belle skin care and plastic surgery clinic with her husband Dr Chris Moss.










Gina Liano: Well known Melbourne barrister who is the sister of fashion designers Bettina and Teresa Liano. (Gina the barrister with fashion designers for sisters) 








Chyka Keebaugh: Co-founder of the very successful Big Group catering company with her husband Bruce. 
Janet Roach: Well known in Melbourne, Roach works as a property developer.







Lydia Schiavello: Studying to be a interior designer. (Lydia would have to be one of my favourites at the moment. I just love her look and the fact that she is step mum like me)







Jackie Gillies: Works as a professional psychic. The wife of Silverchair member Ben Gillies. Has recently moved from Sydney. (I love her psychic ability. Another favourite I would love to have a friend that was psychic.)







Janet Roach
:
 Well known in Melbourne, Roach works as a property developer. (Imagine  never washing your own hair and going to the hairdresser 4-5 times a week)






Did you watch The Real Housewives of Melbourne? Who is your favourite?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished